Nursing in Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care
Nursing in Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care is a scientific journal which aims at collecting and disseminating information about the theory, practise and scientific research concerning nursing in anaesthesiology and intensive care.
Interdisciplinarity and extensive knowledge
The medical journal reaches many anaesthetic teams in Poland and becomes an interdisciplinary platform for the exchange of common experiences between medical and nursing staff.
Since the quarterly journal is published we have been supported by five Societies:
- Polish Society of Clinical Nutrition,
- Polish Society of Pain Management,
- Polish Association of Emergency Nursing,
- Polish Association of Epidemiological Nurses,
- Polish Society of Neonatological Nurses and Midwives.
Along with the Editors of Nursing in Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care, eminent authors, reviewers and readers, we create and develop our scientific journal which frequently reveals difficult and challenging tasks that nurses face on a daily basis.